The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and the DOE (Department of Energy) concluded that geothermal heat pumps are the most environmentally friendly and cost-efficient way to heat and cool your home. Geothermal systems emit no carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other greenhouse gasses that can be harmful to the environment and your family. We know your first priority is to keep your home and family safe and comfortable – now you can do that as well as helping the environment. WaterFurnace comfort systems are truly a green way of life.
• Available everywhere in the United States, geothermal energy can be found anywhere underground or in a lake.
• Geothermal energy is available 24 hours/day, 365 days/year and is renewable.
• Geothermal heat pumps reduce the load on the electrical grid and power generation as a distributed resource that greatly reduces peak demand.
• Installing a WaterFurnace system is the environmental equivalent of planting 750 trees, or removing 2 cars from the road, or saving 9 tons of coal annually.
• Geothermal heat pumps, along with solar and wind, are eligible for 30% Renewable Energy Tax Credits.
In our area geothermal is an excellent choice. We have installed hundreds of systems in East Tennessee successfully. See the results one of our customers has experienced at http://www.creativedevelopment.com/energy/
Smith & Associates can outfit your home with a top quality geothermal system. Please give us a call for more information.